jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Load test - TinyMCE CMS box Population
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:47:56 GMT
Hi
TinyMCE is  javascript utility and as such makes no difference to JMeter.
>When the plan is run it appears that the TinyMCE boxes are failing to
populate causing form validation to activate.
What you actually mean is that the server doesnt get the values it expected
causing server side validation to throw some error
>The field names do not appear to have any unique ids or anything that make
then different for each thread.
>I want to know if this is a common problem with Jmeter and CMS boxes
Interwoven which uses TinyMCE is a beast to get working correctly with
JMeter because it does have a lot of dynamic stuff. You will have to do the
usual compare browser request/response with Jmeter View Results Tree. Which
CMS system are you using? Is there a demo online?

regards
deepak