jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want a 400 response to pass
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:23:44 GMT
On 24 September 2010 16:17, Ray Trejo <ray.trejo@rackspace.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I create a new user thru my API.  I then attempt to add the same user again.  I receive
a 400 response code from the API, which is by design.  Jmeter displays this as a failure.
 I added a response assertion which has response code matches 400, but Jmeter fails the request
before it executes the response assertion.

> I would like Jmeter to hit the response assertion of 400 and not fail the request.
>
> Any ideas?

Use the Response Assertion / Ignore Status checkbox

BTW, please start a new thread when asking a new question.
It's confusing to see irrelevant responses to different question as
part of the posting (so I've removed them here)