jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test plan for (970 page requests every 5 min)
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:48:12 GMT
>Why do you recommand using Firebug? Is Firebug not loading static files and
>apsx files simultaneously?
That was just to illustrate that files dont load simultaneously.

>An other question I have is: Do you have 'Retrieve All embedded reourses'
>enabled or disabled when loadtesting a Webserver?
I usually have to load test an app server (fronted by a webserver) so for me
the answer is no. Retrieve all embedded resources is again an approximation.
it wont download for example images referred to in CSS files or scripts that
get loaded dynamically etc etc as well as it downloads in a single threads
so it might give you worse results than it should.