jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronizing timer - distributed
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:10:12 GMT
Just a suggestion, it still won't be easy:
 -  test machines with synchronized clocks (look at about time in case of
winodws, similar tools in case of other OS);
 -  synchronizing of the threads occurs at certain intervals;
 -  use beanshell to control this...
itl won't be pretty, though. Maybe there are easier ways to achieve what you
want to test, I doubt that it is strictly necessary to syncronize all
threads on all machines.