jmeter-user mailing list archives

From John Lee <jhn134...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP GET request with a separate entity body?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:14:22 GMT
Is it possible to send HTTP GET request with a separate entity body?
I want to send a JSON payload with HTTP GET request but don't want to put it
in the URL (or rather the lead designer doesn't).
I also support HTTP POST which is essentially the same as GET in my case.
That is, there shall be no semantic difference between HTTP GET or HTTP POST
on the this HTTP interface. They both carry entity bodies distinct from the
URL.