jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sample_variables property
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 20:03:15 GMT
when you say per test do you mean every time you run the test plan (in which
case you simply run by command line and pass different values)? If you want
an ANT sample I can send this.

do you need to do this in the TestPlan , perhaps dynamically?
Then you'd probably need to modify source code -- I'd start with
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleEvent .BeanShell would probably not work
because the variable names is initialized statically in SampleEvent so it
wouldnt have any effect  if you set the property after this class was loaded
. You could modify the source code . it might be useful to post to the
developers list if this is indeed what you want to do.

regards
deepak