jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV data file - using all the values in the sheet
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:31:57 GMT
hi

 Check Jmeter's result files or run your test in GUI mode and see with some
listenee. If you get 230 requests there , the problem is in the Hudson
plugin and you will have to take it up with whoever wrote it. If Jmeter
itself is only showing you 199 requests then you need to answer the rest of
the questions or show a simplified test plan (e.g. do you have stop thread
on error etc etc)

regards
deepak