jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hoffman, Matthew S" <hoffm...@ctc.com>
Subject JMeter - OSX or Windows7
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:40:17 GMT
I am going to be doing some large scale load testing and would like to know if I should use
a MAC(OSX Snow Leopard) or Windows 7 machine?  What is preferred and better performing for
running large load tests?

Thanks!

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or
content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the
original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392