jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "S.Parr24" <S.Par...@googlemail.com>
Subject JMeter Load test - TinyMCE CMS box Population
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:00:55 GMT

Hi

I am attempting to create a load test script using JMeter for a web
application using TinyMCE CMS boxes for some of the form fields.

I have record the script using the HTTP Proxy Server, and the field name and
the input characters are recorded successfully from the TinyMCE boxes.

I have used the information recorded by the Proxy to create a test plan,
When the plan is run it appears that the TinyMCE boxes are failing to
populate causing form validation to activate.

The field names do not appear to have any unique ids or anything that make
then different for each thread.

I want to know if this is a common problem with Jmeter and CMS boxes, and
whether there is a solution to get these fields to populate successfully.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks