jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prostak <strod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test plan for (970 page requests every 5 min)
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:09:38 GMT

> Depends on the server, but many have a stats module that shows the
> current load - or you can analyse the server access log.

I see everything comes down to these stats. I thought that the statistics in
the first post would be enough... What exactly do I need to ask my server
guys? If I ask for server stats data, will they understand what I need? Can
you help me to phrase this question? I want to be very specific in my
request. As soon as I get this data, I will share it here to determine the
load plan. Thanks.