jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prostak <strod...@gmail.com>
Subject Test plan for (970 page requests every 5 min)
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:38:42 GMT

http://tinypic.com?ref=zxmou9  http://i54.tinypic.com/zxmou9.png

I am attaching our website statistics for 5 min blocks. Based on this
statistics, please help me to develop a performance test plan. The goal of
my test is to make sure that no page loads in more than 10 seconds.

1.	How many concurrent users (threads) should I create?
2.	What ramp-up I should set?
3.	How many loops?

I am new to JMeter. If the provided information is not enough for these
questions, please ask and I will try to get needed information for you.