jmeter-user mailing list archives

From fangzhidan <fangzhi...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMeter HTTP Requests not being counted by perfmon's 'Current Connections' counter.
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:11:02 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to JMeter and perfmon, and hoping some one can help with my query.
I've looked through the archive but can't see anything that helps me.

Using JMeter, I'm sending HTTP requests to a webserver. On the webserver,
I'm looking at the 'Current Connections' counter in perfmon. When the JMeter
tests are running, it's having no effect on the Current Connections counter.

I believe my JMeter test plan is working because I get test results. (Am
using a recording controller and HTTP Proxy Server.) I'm sure my perfmon
counter is fine also because the counter increases if I access the website
via a browser.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.