jmeter-user mailing list archives

From tripgaurav <guns_n_mai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: SV: How can I do a chunked upload (packet upload)?
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2010 19:21:30 GMT

AAh.. n 1 more thing... after every chunk upload succeeds (as in when server
receives 1 MB data), it gives a response and the client calls another
servlet... this other servlet has a check in it to see if the total video
has been uploaded and if not, it asks the client to call the first servlet n
send another chunk... this goes on n on till the file is uploaded...

PS: Please dont ask me why this application is architected in this way... I
have no control on the design and I just need to perform load tests for it
:)))