jmeter-user mailing list archives

From creatxbiz <creatx...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do i add a different geo-ip from jmeter
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 03:55:29 GMT

Hi,

I would like to add a HTTP Request from jmeter. The page will detect our IP
and see where we're coming from, thus displays different view for different
country.

Example of page like this: geoiptool.com/en

My question is: how do i simulate different geo-ip from jmeter at each
request?

I've read about using the x-forwarded-for , and tried to add it in the HTTP
header Manager but seems like it's not working. Is this the correct way of
doing it?

Thank you very much.