jmeter-user mailing list archives

From tripgaurav <guns_n_mai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How can I do a chunked upload (packet upload)?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:57:01 GMT

Hi everyone,

I was trying write a load test script for an application that accepts files
in chunks of 1 MB each. When the file transfer starts, the servers starts
requesting for file in chunks of 1 MB by providing the offset. I read on
this forum on some older post that packetization was not supported by JMeter
back in 2008. Any ideas if the latest release supports it?

If not, can any one on this forum help me with how I can test this service?
I need to upload around 100 MB of video data in chunks.

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav