jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Leslie - <some_guy_unknow...@hotmail.com>
Subject Stop adding load if response times go over threshold
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:36:49 GMT

Hey everyone,

If I want to stop adding load after the average response time stays above a threshold (say,
0.5 secs) over a duraction (say, 10 seconds), is there a way to either cancel the test immediately
or to just stop adding load, so I can take a look at the results? The way the thread groups
are set up on J-Meter, it doesn't look like it allows this.

If this isn't possible, I'd greatly appreciate suggestions on work-arounds.

Thanks in advance!

Leslie