jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gurjant singh <gurjantsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter : RMI Connection refused
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:20:06 GMT
Hi,

When I run the Jmeter test for remote testing on more than one
servers(distribution mode) on GUI, it works well. But when I run same test
on command line(NON-GUI mode), it throws exception *Connection refused. *For
more details please check the exception given below:-

jmeter.samplers.RemoteListenerWrapper: testStarted(host)
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 172.16.0.58; nested
exception is:

        java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl_Stub.testStarted(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteListenerWrapper.testStarted(RemoteListenerWrapper.java:83)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfStart(StandardJMeterEngine.java:279)

 Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Thanks,

-Gurjant