jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter HTTP objects
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:20:25 GMT
>I want to process a HTTP response after Jmeter performs a POST operation.
Define what you want to do. There are other Post processors available. If
they dont satisfy your needs then you might want to look at BSF/Beanshell
Documents are here
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_PostProcessor(note
the The following BeanShell variables are set up for use by the
script: ) and read about the objects at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/index.html

regards
deepak