jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter gets response code 403 on post methods
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:53:17 GMT
Hi
No you will  get different session ids (the value in the ession id isnt
important)- each session gets it s own. What you need to check is that
Jmeter and Browser pass session ids correctly on each request (e.g. if the
browser passes JSESSION=value1 for all three requests i.e. the value doesnt
change between requests
 then JMeter should also pass the same value for all 3 requests (a different
value but the value shouldnt change between requests). If the browser only
got a single Set-Cookie then JMeter also should have got a single
set-cookie.

regards
deepak