jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop adding load if response times go over threshold
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:23:48 GMT
On 27 August 2010 17:36, Leslie - <some_guy_unknown2u@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>

> If I want to stop adding load after the average response time stays above a threshold
(say, 0.5 secs) over a duraction (say, 10 seconds), is there a way to either cancel the test
immediately or to just stop adding load, so I can take a look at the results? The way the
thread groups are set up on J-Meter, it doesn't look like it allows this.

You can add :

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Duration_Assertion

which will mark the overlong response as failed

Also set "Action to be taken after Sampler error" to "Stop Test" in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Thread_Group