jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Fazal Syed Ali <syedfazal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Multiple Summary Reports from command-line ant task in JMeter
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:20:38 GMT
Hey Felix,

I tried searching for changing jmeter.properties file to accommodate
multiple test plans, but couldn't find it.

If you remember how this can be done, please let me know.
Alternatively, if you have the thread in your inbox, please pass it
on.

Appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

-Fazal

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Felix Frank <ff@mpexnet.de> wrote:
> Hi "kblearner",
>
> I've said it before and I'll say it again: Messages w/o quotes are very
> confusing on the mailing list. Not everyone uses this list via nabble.
> Please include quotes in your replies.
>
> Secondly, I suspect that the ant task stores results using the -l switch
> to jmeter. This is supposedly the same as a Simple Data Writer inserted
> at Test Plan level. Thus the need to split up Thread Groups into
> respective Test Plans to get respective results.
>
> This implicit Listener cannot be configured in the Test Plan. Instead, a
> couple of settings in the jmeter.properties file need tweaking. There
> was a thread about this just that recently, it should be easy enough to
> find.
>
> HTH,
> Felix
>
> On 08/31/10 16:10, kblearner wrote:
>>
>> Hi Fazal,
>> The mapping goes like this :
>> Single Test Plan <-->Single JTL file
>>
>> You will get different reports for each test case, as per your
>> configuration, but in a single JTL file.
>>
>> Regarding .csv format, select the CSV configuration checkbox after clicking
>> on Configure button for a listener (added to the Thread Group).  Make sure
>> to do this before running your test.

Syed Fazal Ali