jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Run Jmeter in command line
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:47:24 GMT
Im assuming you want to change this while the test is running?
a. http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html -
BeanShell Server
b. Modify your test itself so that it knows that the value needs to be
changed and picks up a new value(What is the condition under which you want
to make this change)?

regards
deepak