jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guassian timer
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:36:04 GMT
Hi,

Depends what you understand by fine :). It would be easier with an example
of test-plan and what do you expect to happen.

- sample1
- sample2
- sample3
- Timer
- results tree

If timer is constant timer, than they will be executed in the same order.
If timer is gaussian random timer, than it depends on the times. For
deviation=25000, offset=10000, there is no telling what the order would be,
because it randomises the delay timer, that's the whole purpose.