jmeter-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to view SOAP Response in gZip Compressed format
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:37:12 GMT
If you send "Accept-encoding: gzip, deflate", then your server response
would be in gzip format. Don't worry about how information is presented to
you in Jmeter, de-compression and/or compression happens internally just
before message is sent/received.

-Chaitanya M Bhat
http://www.performancecompetence.com