jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:46:21 GMT
hi
is this the first step? Do you have a cookie manager? Do you have follow
redirects instead of redirect automatically?

If not it sounds like your application has a bug that doesnt allow it to
work under concurrent access. You can experiment with different (> 1 second
diff between threads) ramp up times and see (if it starts working correctly
then it probably is a problem with your app)

regards
deepak