jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Fazal Syed Ali <syedfazal...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating Multiple Summary Reports from command-line ant task in JMeter
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:00:22 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have multiple test cases in my JMeter test plan and have a summary
report attached to each test case. My test plan looks like this:

TestPlan

    |---TestCase1
    |        |
    |        |------Summary Report1

    |---TestCase2
    |        |
    |        |------Summary Report2

               .
               .
               .
I am running the above test through the command line ant task and I
just get one consolidated report(.jtl file)for all the test cases.

Is there a way to generate multiple reports(each report for a test
case) through the JMeter ant task?

Also, is there a way I can save all of the summary reports in .csv
format instead of .jtl format?

Any help on this will be very highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for going through this email.

Thanks,
Fazal