jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include File in HTTP Post Request
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 03:37:31 GMT
Hi
Do you have any sample request  for what works ?
I dont think you should be using Send File (unless that is what your service
expects). Typically the XML should be sent as part of body of a POST or PUT.
In which case you need to specify the XML as the value field in Send
Parameter with request . Now if you only have a File , then you probably
will need to write some java code(Beanshell/BSF) to read it and set it into
a variable. For now just to test you should just copy the XML as a String
into the value field (you can leave name empty if your service does not need
a name) and see if that works .
regards
deepak