jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include File in HTTP Post Request
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:10:51 GMT
Hi
Ok.
It seems that if you use the File along wiht your own parameters (user =
testUser)  then you either need to
a. use multipart/form-data
b. Instead of using user=testUser as posted parameters , use this as part of
the link itself i.e. in the queryString.

So using poster and say LiveHttpHeaders/ Fiddler capture whatever the
browser sends and see which of the above you can use

regards
deepak