jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter gets response code 403 on post methods
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:54:44 GMT
The other thing you can do is use LiveHttpHeaders in FF (clean browser , no
cache no  cookies) and record these requests and send us a link to the file.
Then compare with View Results Tree. it might be that your application is
checking the referrer header or something and you are not passing this in
Jmeter.

regards
deepak