jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manivannan <manivanna...@yahoo.com>
Subject Performance difference between two builds.
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:36:16 GMT
Hi Folks

We need to find the performance difference between two Java builds in very deep granular level
(up to methods). Can you guys please let me know how Jmeter can help in this case? (If Jmeter
is not capable enough, would you guys recommend any other tool?)

(Ex:
If there is a runtime difference like,

running time of MyClass.method() in buildX = 1.2 sec
running time of MyClass.method() in buildY = 1.3 sec

then, this should be highlighted in a report.
)

Regards
Mani