jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject RE: Random Id selection
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:03:32 GMT
Hi Deepak,

My RE parameter (RE_Count) some time returning dynamic value $RE_Count=NOT FOUND and for this
condition I want to put one condition through if controller i.e., ${RE_Count}==NOT FOUND then
do not run further any statement and logout and start with new iteration.

I tried but not able to do this. Count any one please help me on this.

Regards
KAPIL

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 August 2010 18:48
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Random Id selection

you can use the default value field and check for it using an IF Controller.
Alternately the count is stored as a variable  (though I cant remember the
name and I cant check  ). Add a debug sampler  + view Results tree listener
after your sampler and you can see the variable name used for count and
check for that

regards
deepak

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 5:16 AM, Jain, Kapil <kapil.jain@logica.com> wrote:

> Thanks Deepak. I have another query here.
>
> I am getting n number of value for my defined regular expression paramenter
> and I want to put here some condition like
>
> 1) if regular expression parameter count == 0 then run logout code and exit
> for this iteration and start a new iteration.
>
> Could you please suggest me how to do this?
>
> Regards
> KAPIL

Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.