jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Leis, Matthias - SID-NLKM" <Matthias.L...@sid.sachsen.de>
Subject AW: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 06:52:36 GMT
Hi Deepak,

Yes, I have a Cookie Manager and follow redirects.
Setting a ramp time doesn't make a difference.

>hi
>is this the first step? Do you have a cookie manager? Do you have follow
>redirects instead of redirect automatically?
>
>If not it sounds like your application has a bug that doesnt allow it to
>work under concurrent access. You can experiment with different (> 1 second
>diff between threads) ramp up times and see (if it starts working correctly
>then it probably is a problem with your app)
>
>regards
>deepak

Hi,

The 302 always redirects from one execution-parameter to another. It's the only thing, that
changes in the URL. But yes, it's always the same. Startpage: e1s1, first click: e2s1 and
so on. So for my testplan, it's rather static.

>Hi Tibo,
>
>Your 302 redirects always on same page, or is it dynamic ?
>So that you just have to exact the url from it... as usual ?
>
>Tibo

The general problem is, that after the intial call of the application per http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow
The application has to redirect me to http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow?execution=e1s1.
I can't just call this URL myself, because the application "doesn't know me" yet. But every
thread gets the same redirect.

Regards
Matthias
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----