jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Generating Multiple Summary Reports from command-line ant task in JMeter
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:24:22 GMT
Hi "kblearner",

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Messages w/o quotes are very
confusing on the mailing list. Not everyone uses this list via nabble.
Please include quotes in your replies.

Secondly, I suspect that the ant task stores results using the -l switch
to jmeter. This is supposedly the same as a Simple Data Writer inserted
at Test Plan level. Thus the need to split up Thread Groups into
respective Test Plans to get respective results.

This implicit Listener cannot be configured in the Test Plan. Instead, a
couple of settings in the jmeter.properties file need tweaking. There
was a thread about this just that recently, it should be easy enough to
find.

HTH,
Felix