jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: How to perform actions on a web site
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:48:50 GMT
Hi,

see the archives, this question is answered about weekly on here.

You need to make yourself closely aware to the fact that "actions" on
your website are merely HTTP requests of certain URLs with certain GET
or POST parameters. In most cases, see your <form> methods and actions
to get an idea.

Once you added Samplers that perform given actions, it is wise to rename
them to describe to you what their purpose is. The Listeners (such as
summary report) will then draw nice tables giving you the performance of
each type of request (=action).

HTH,
Felix