jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Out of memory message
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:15:47 GMT
Hi,

for large numbers of threads, be careful to keep the whole test as small
as possible. Each thread must maintain a dedicated copy, so memory
consumption rises with thread plan complexity. Refer to
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean

Of course, listeners like Aggregate Report consume memory over time,
that's true, refer to the Component Reference for alternatives that may
suit your needs better.

Your Java settings look fine to me.

HTH,
Felix