jmeter-user mailing list archives

From cal0y <carlo.mene...@orangeandbronze.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter gets response code 403 on post methods
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 03:54:33 GMT

I started with a clean browser and I'm still getting the 403, and the initial
to the browser though. I have also checked the http headers and there are no
authorization headers. Our application use portlets by the way.I have
noticed in the cookie manager of firebug that the page has 2 jsessionid's. I
asked one our developers about it and he said that the theme runs as a
separate application and that probably causes the other jsessionid. Is this
a problem?regards-cal0y