jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gsub <affablepr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recording of a script in jmeter
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:31:00 GMT

Hi Sander,

i do have cookie manager and it is not handling the request, that is y am
getting the response as attached herewith..
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n2471798/asd.htm asd.htm

i am successfully gone ahead with login page..

but there is a another page after checking the check box, gives me some
dynamic value ....
"fInbox?x=Et0XeQD7Q7yygjCAid-bgmzYYG9LY2kGSAnDY3raZr-SMHffuXEynalv0N-xAsQ*"
with some dynamic value for their session getting failed there..

so how could i proceed further..

P.S I am successfully done this with OpenSTA, but i am doing with Jmeter coz
Jmeter can handles the uploading of docs as to my previous post my replies.

Regards
GP