jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vparchure <vparch...@yahoo.com>
Subject cant get past login screen while testing sso using JMeter with HTTPS proxy
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:19:26 GMT

Hello

I am testing a portal which uses Open SSO to validate user sign-on. However
when i record the run the script, the login step does not have any response,
its completely blank.
I am new to JMeter and don't know much about tokens, etc..
Can anyone please help. I need to resolve the issue pretty urgently.
I am using JMeter v2.4, have enables HTTPS Spoofing and also used HTTPFox to
capture the response but I am not getting anywhere.

Thanks.
Vivek