jmeter-user mailing list archives

From balaji <yadalam.bal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to view SOAP Response in gZip Compressed format
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:20:17 GMT

Thanks Chaitanya, but when i use  "Accept-encoding: gzip, deflate" in xml
version tag, I get response as XML document invalid.

However when I omit the encoding attribute itself I still see the below with
or without encoding attribute specfied in my Soap Request

Response Http headers
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

 These are seen in the response Http headers tracked through Live Http
Headers plug-in in Firefox Browser.

Also as you said earlier, could you please confirm that my response is
always decompressed implicity and presented in the readable format in Jmeter

Thanks
Balaji