jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Blostin <ei3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory message
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 14:26:53 GMT

If I employ distributed testing across different machines what is the
accepted modus operandi here?
Do I need to run the smaller user loads at different times, i.e. 100 users
starting at 22:00 running over one hour, 100 users on another machine
starting at 23:00 running over one hour, etc...?
OR
Can I kick off 5 tests on 5 machines all at the same time, each running 100
users over a one hour period?

Presumably I can use JMeter in GUI mode for the above. I've no idea how to
use it running a dos interface.

Again, thanks for your input and any help much appreciated.