jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Blostin <ei3...@gmail.com>
Subject Out of memory message
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:54:06 GMT

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem? I've been running tests running a
small number of threads starting over a 1 minute period with no problem with
JMeter. I increased the size of the number of threads to 500 to start up
over an 8 hour period. JMeter threw an 'Out of Memory' error.
I had already increased available RAM to Jmeter and the only thing left to
me is to remove one of the two listeners from the script.
The available RAM was set at "set HEAP=-Xms1024m -Xmx1536m". Is this OK???
Should the Xms value be lower? My PC has 2Gb of RAM available.

Any help with this much appreciated...