jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flik Shen <Flik_S...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: GUI client might not reach server through SSH tunnel
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:35:51 GMT
Hi Felix,

It is true that I could visit any service hosted on remote server ONLY after I have login
via SSH.
I am not very sure about what on earth happens.
Maybe my company's firewall block my request to remote server.
Maybe my remote server is protected by firewall or something else.

If my jmeter-server only has intranet IP and provide its services via Firewall tunnel.
 For client, is it, I wonder, still reachable?

Thanks and best regards,
Flik