jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flik Shen <Flik_S...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: GUI client might not reach server through SSH tunnel
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 04:18:37 GMT
Hi Felix,

You're right. It is too chary that to mask the internal IP address.

I am not sure about what kind Jmeter server listening ports you mentioned.
In my case, the listening port of Jmeter server is 4000 and RMI registry server is 1099.
Do you mean I should pay more attention to additional high numbered ports besides listening
ports of Jmeter server and RMI registry server?

I also find that with or without tunnel to port 4000, I both got same error message "NoRouteToHostException".
So I guess, even though the client communicates RMI server via tunnel, it will try to reach
Jmeter server by host's IP address directly.

Best regards,
Flik