jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Parameters not always correctly allocated?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:57:13 GMT
The JMeter code is synchronised where it saves the variables.

Also, the set of variables is chosen using threadNum % varCount, so a
given thread will always get the same set.

I don't see how the variables can get out of step unless some other
test element is updating one of the values.

I suggest creating a Bugzilla issue and attaching the JMX file. Redact
any sensitive information first.

On 21 July 2010 15:43, Jörg Godau <J.Godau@schuetze-berlin.de> wrote:
>> What about "Update once per iteration" - is that selected or not?
>
> Not selected.
>

>> And where is the User Parameter Pre-Processor in the test plan?
>> Is it in scope of multiple samplers?
>
> Sorry I'm not sure I understand the question. I've provided a screenshot of our test
plan in the "testplan.png" attachment. Does that help or do you need some other information?