jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Parameters not always correctly allocated?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:28:17 GMT
What about "Update once per iteration" - is that selected or not?

And where is the User Parameter Pre-Processor in the test plan?
Is it in scope of multiple samplers?

Remember that Pre-Processors are processed before every sample that is in scope.

Are the same number of entries (non-empty columns) present for all
parameter names (rows)?

Which version of JMeter?

On 21 July 2010 15:12, Jörg Godau <J.Godau@schuetze-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> the user.id and resource.file are defined in a "User Parameters" element which is the
first element in the "Thread Group" of our test.