jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems in getting a request response
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:28:37 GMT
>When the Submit button is pressed the form fields are stored in the
database(SQL insert) and the system returns the “ID” from >database.
But when you are using HTTP , this will be returned as part of the body(or
as part of the URL in case of a redirect). Use a view results tree listener
and check the response and see. Alternately use Fiddler on the browser and
check the response.

Response text and body are the same thing. id say first check the response
in Tree Listener , if your data is present there then there is a problem
with your regex

regards
deepak