jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to mask JDBC login credentials?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:53:59 GMT
Usually db tests run using a *test* user whose credentials are shared anyway
so this doesnt matter in most cases.
The bottom line is if JMeter can get the password , so can a user (no matter
what form of encryption you use) - The only way out would be to have the
user specify the password when he runs the test(as suggested by sebb using
properties) ...

regards
deepak