jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Page Expirates appears while running my scirpt
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:12:28 GMT
Stop asking the same question over and over. If nobody will answer,
rephrase it.

I shall assume that you expect that your application will generate a PDF
your test is supposed to *download*, yes?

How does the application work? Before you get a PDF, is there a form to
fill out? Is the input passed via POST or GET?

If your record an interactive session with the proxy, you have to take
care of session specific info being recorded. Replace those bits by
variables in the resulting test plan. The test plan must be capable of
filling these variables based on your application's responses.