jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andre <AndreArn...@gmx.de>
Subject Maven-JMeter-Report-Plugin
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:09:17 GMT
Hi all,

As part of a course at my university I'm developing an Maven-Report
Plugin for JMeter Test.
The idea was to produce a similar result like the ant-task xslt
transformation (html report) but in maven look and feel. So if you use
Maven and even the Maven-JMeter-Plugin on your projects then you can
produce an Testreport within the normal site goal of your Maven built.
I also integrated a fallback feature to run an ant-task and produce
standard xslt transformed reports.
I got the Plugin pretty much working and I want to share it.

Now my question:  Where is the right place for this project to be commited?

I think it would be best to assign it as part of Maven-Report-Plugin
(official Maven-Repos) and maintain it by members of the JMeter Projekt.

Greetings, André Arnold