jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Karsten Gaul <karsten.g...@exedio.com>
Subject Re: how to stress test a http proxy server?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:34:22 GMT
Hi Christoph,

the loop controller loops x times within one iteration step but the csv
is read only once per iteration. This means that you currently use the
same login data for x loops. Try leaving out the loop controller and set
the iterations in the thread group to the number of lines you have in
your csv file.

rgds
Karsten